We've started our journey and are half way to Kenya. After a brief stop in London for coffee, Kenya is one eight-hour flight away. Before we left Houston, I received a new title - Chapelwood UMC Missionary. As I've planned my career, I didn't expect to have that title along the way, but I'm looking forward to the job description and, especially, my new boss for the next two weeks.
And whatsoever you do, do it heartily as to the Lord and not onto men. But knowing that of the Lord you shall receive the reward of the inheritence for you serve the Lord Christ.
- Colossians 3:23-24
And whatsoever you do, do it heartily as to the Lord and not onto men. But knowing that of the Lord you shall receive the reward of the inheritence for you serve the Lord Christ.
- Colossians 3:23-24
Tammy, I posted a comment but it doesn't show, so this is a test.
ReplyDeleteOkay, now I've figured out how to do it.
ReplyDeleteSo, Tammy, I'm thinking that by now you're in Kenya. They have wonderful coffee and the BEST black tea.
Thanks for setting up this blog and blogging through. I'll be praying for you all. As for Dave, ask him if he feels my vibs:).